Full-Time Education and Correspondence Department
When entering a full-time or correspondence department, foreign citizens should submit:
1. A copy of the passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by the federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen.
2. The original of the document on secondary education (or its duly certified copy).
3. A certified translation into Russian of a document on secondary education and its annexes (if the latter is stipulated by the legislation of the state in which such a document on education is issued).
4. The copies of documents or other evidence confirming their belonging to compatriots living abroad (if available).
5. The certificate of the participant of the State program (if available).
6. Four photos (3x4, color, matte).
7. Medical insurance (must cover 10 days before entry, staying in Russia, 10 days after departure).
The surname, name and patronymic (if any) of the applicant, indicated in the translations of the submitted documents, must correspond to the surname, first name and patronymic (if any) of the applicant, specified in the entry visa.
In the case entering the Maxim Gorky Literary Institute (the exit of the order on enrollment) the next day after crossing the Russian Federation border (excluding weekends and holidays, non-working hours of the institute) you need to report to the international department of the Maxim Gorky Literary Institute (address - Moscow, Tverskoy boulevard, 25, room 61 b) and to come to the department having the following documents:
A) a foreign passport;
B) a migration card with your signature;
С) a copy of train ticket or boarding pass;
D) 4 photos (3х 4, color, matte);
E) a copy of the education agreement (for paid students with the compensation of education fees);
F) medical insurance covering 10 days prior to entry, staying in Russia and 10 days after departure.
Students are provided with a hostel (single or double accommodation).
The cost of a single room is 18 400 roubles per month.
The cost of a double room is 9,200 roubles per month.
If you have any questions about admission to the full-time and part-time departments (deadlines for submitting documents, introductory works, dates of exams), please contact the Admission Committee of the Literary Institute:
Tel .: + 7-495-694-07-29
If you have any questions regarding the issuing of invitations for the entry of a foreign citizen into the territory of the Russian Federation, visa issuing, registrations, please contact the International Relations Department of the Maxim Gorky Literary Institute:
Tel .: + 7-495-694-08-12