When applying for postgraduate studies, foreign citizens should submit:
1. A copy of the passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen.
2. The original of the document on education and (or) qualification (or its duly certified copy) in the event that the education certified by the said document is recognized in the Russian Federation at a level not lower than the higher education (specialty or magistracy) or the original of the certificate of recognition of the document on foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications at a level not lower than higher education (specialty or magistracy) (or its certified in the prescribed manner copy).
3. A certified translation into Russian of a document on foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications and its annexes (if the latter is stipulated by the legislation of the state in which such a document on education is issued).
4. The copies of documents or other evidence confirming the belonging to compatriots living abroad (if available).
5. The certificate of the participant of the State program (if available).
6. Four photos (3x4, color, matte).
7. Medical insurance (must cover 10 days before entry, staying in Russia, 10 days after departure).
The surname, name and patronymic (if any) of the applicant, indicated in the translations of the submitted documents, must correspond to the surname, first name and patronymic (if any) of the applicant, specified in the entry visa.
In the case of entering the Maxim Gorky Literary Institute (exit of the order on enrollment) the next day after crossing the Russian Federation border (excluding weekends and holidays, non-working hours of the institute), you need to report to the International Relations Department of the Literary Institute (address: Moscow, Tverskoy boulevard, 25, room 61 b) and come to the International Relations Department of the Literary Institute having following documents:
A) a foreign passport;
B) a migration card with your signature;
С) a copy of train ticket or boarding pass;
D) 4 photos (3х 4, color, matte);
E) a copy of the learning agreement (for paid students);
F) medical insurance covering 10 days prior to entry, stay in Russia and 10 days after departure.
Postgraduate students are provided with a hostel (single or double accommodation).
The cost of a single room is 18 400 rubles a month.
The cost of a double room is 9,200 rubles a month.
If you have any questions about admission to postgraduate studies (terms of submission of documents, introductory works, dates of examinations), please contact the Admission Committee of the Literary Institute:
Tel .: + 7-495-694-07-29
If you have any questions regarding getting the invitations for the entry of a foreign citizen into the territory of the Russian Federation, the issuing of visas, registrations, please contact the International Relations Department of the Maxim Gorky Literary Institute:
Tel .: + 7-495-694-08-12